instagram facebook

contacts contacts contacts contacts contacts contacts

4/14/2011

Umbria on the Blog! We're leaving, follow us!



I'm leaving again for a tour in Umbria, but this time it's different.

Tomorrow together with Federica ,Elena,Federica ,Mirella ,Francesca,Francesca,Michela,Gabriele,Rebecca,Jennifer,Fabiola, Alessio,Marzia I am ready to visit my home-region with a very different point of view: the point of view of a travel blogger ready to discover a Land that, even for a local like me, is able to amaze me every time, again and again, for her beauty, art treasures, gorgeous landscapes&romantic sunsets, great wines&food and... above all her generous and warm-hearted people...

Stay tuned on this blog to follow my photo-reports of this unforgettable weekend!

Follow Umbria on the blog on:

FACEBOOK

TWITTER


Video by Umbria on the Blog

Etichette:

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

Copyright ©Discovering Umbria Wine&Food Experiences
TODI - UMBRIA - ITALIA
Mobile 24h +39 3463602109
Email: info@discoveringumbria.it