instagram facebook

contacts contacts contacts contacts contacts contacts

4/19/2011

Umbria on the blog: 3 days of wine, food&warm hospitality



It's not easy at all....it's not easy writing a post on my experience @Umbria on the blog I took part last weekend....

Ok. But. What's... Umbria on the Blog?
Umbria on the blog is a new and exciting project whose aim is the promotion of Umbria as a beautiful territory where it is still possible living authentic experiences in contact with the locals.
The project is very innovative as the people involved in this promo are not journalists or tour operators, but bloggers, a very important category of post-modern travel writers whose weapons are not only the blog itself, but also hi-tech tools like Smart-phones, I-phones, I-Pads, Pc or Mac and extremely sophisticated photo cameras. Umbria on the blog has been organized as an "educational tour" in some beautiful areas of the region: Assisi, Perugia, Gubbio, Montefalco and Collazzone, a nice village between Perugia and Todi.







I also had the honour to share this unforgettable three days of wine, food and warm hospitality, thanks to this blog that I've been running since 2007, when my webmaster suggested me to start a blog just to make my website more interesting for the visitors.
This activity -that at the beginning was just one of the several things that an owner of a small family-run travel company has to do every day, step-by-step has involved me so much that writing a post on Umbria and sharing with my possible readers my deep love for my home-land is now not a mere necessity, but a real pleasure.







Many of the places -we went to in these 3 days with my new collegues- have been already visited and discussed several times in this blog - even if in Umbria every place is able to whisper me a different story every time I visit it - but sharing a weekend with this group of belle persone and experiencing their enthousiasm in travelling&living Umbria&Umbrians has no price.

Therefore I take once again the occasion to thank my fantastic travel-mates: staying with all of you was a very enriching experience for my professional and -above all- private life: Federica , Elena, Federica , Mirella, Francesca, Francesca, Michela, Gabriele e Federica, Rebecca, Jennifer, Fabiola, Sabrina.

Kudos to Alessio and Luca, the minds and the hearts of the project, the talented photographers Marzia and Mario, Andrea for the breathtaking sunsets over Perugia and Assisi,Silvana and her family in Collepepe for the unforgettable dinner, Giuliano for the incredible tour in Gubbio and Maria Carmela for the unbelievable elegant simplicity of luxury, Cristina for showing us the ancients crafts in Bevagna, Marco and Salvatore in Montefalco...oh...wow...for Wine&Food and to all the fantastic and generous people involved in this project.







Umbria on the blog is reaching thousands of contacts in these days, a great opportunity for an un-discovered destination as Umbria still is, a great way to promote effeciently a territory through the best tool offered by our modern society: the web... 2.0 of course!

Etichette:

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page

Copyright ©Discovering Umbria Wine&Food Experiences
TODI - UMBRIA - ITALIA
Mobile 24h +39 3463602109
Email: info@discoveringumbria.it